1. Variable pattern during spraying for seamless transitions between small and large parts
2. Implementation on existing installations without modification of paint supply system
3. No isolation system neccessary
4. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
5. The large range of bell cups EC50, EX65 and EX80 adapts to every layer to paint.
6. Can spray high flow rates at very high tool speed (robot movement up to 1 m/s)
7. Large pattern size (between 325 and 475 mm)
8. Quick color change, with the dual supply circuit.
9. Titanium bellcup for longer life, high resistance to abrasion
10. 7 year/30 000 hr turbine warranty*
11. Long life valves: 2.5 million cycle valve life
*whichever is sooner
The fluid delivery system remains ground wired:
• No necessary modification of the existing paint circuit.
• From an existing solvent installation switched to waterborne, only the PPH 707 EXT-ST would be required in order to spray the new material which means lower cost.
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||700||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption||126 max||m3/h|
|Rotation Speed||15000 - 70000||rpm|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)(seconds FORD Cup#4)||20-40||s|
|ATEX Certification||II 3 G X T6 E > 2 J|
|High Voltage Unit||UHT330|
|High Voltage Control Module||GNM200: II (2) G [350 mJ < Ex < 2J]|
|PPH 707 EXT-ST||910023988|
|PPH 707 EXT-ST Optical Fiber||_910023988FO|
|High Voltage unit UHT 330 EEx e||910007139|
|Electric kit : GNM200 220V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027016|
|Electric kit : GNM200 110V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027069|
|O-RING KIT (QUICK DISCONNECT PLATE)||910003416|
|O-RING KIT (HIGH SPEED TURBINE)||910003415|
|BELL CUP EX65 Aluminum||910004615|
|BELL CUP EX65 Aluminum non serrated||910008549|
|BELL CUP EX65 Titanium||910009383|
|BELL CUP EX65 Titanium non serrated||910009385|
|BELL CUP EX80 Titanium||910012705|
|BELL CUP EC50 Aluminum||910003159|
|BELL CUP EC50 Titanium||910008756|
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, water-based primers & sealers are environmentally friendly.
A wood stain consists of a colorant suspended or dissolved in an agent or solvent. Colored, or ''stained", finishes do not penetrate the pores of the wood to any significant degree.
Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) is available in a water-based solution for environmental protection.
Water-based UV coatings can be considered aesthetically equivalent to bi-component acrylic & polyurethane solvent-based coatings. The range is composed of both pigmented & transparent products.
Water-based polyurethane is popular because of its low odor & low toxicity. It goes on clear without adding a faint color like oil-based versions do & it dries much faster.